The Disgruntled Client

2006-10-12

MEN ARE FROM MARS?... DON’T YOU MEAN URANUS?

And so it goes. My favorite ad agency, in this case my favorite account person, showed me more work which didn’t exactly set me on fire. At this point, my brand manager mentioned the bottleneck with the storyboards was also holding back print, radio, BTL, etc. We got the usual typically male reassurances… “we’re there”… “we’re on top of it”… “we’ll call you” … (where have I heard that before?)

And that’s about when it got worse. Remember my boss I haven’t mentioned because he hasn’t been here ?(sometimes I think never is?) Well, speak of the devil and who appears. He gives me the usal talk on accountability, urgency, commitment, who’s minding the shop… blah-blah.

I just shut the static off after about fiteen minutes of this and wonder about that “Y” chromosome everyone makes such a big deal about. “Y” indeed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home